We’ve made some changes due to COVID-19
We have officially gotten the green light to take appointments!
We are super excited for this and we want to outline some things that we are putting into place due to COVID-19:
• Our entire facility, including common areas and the treatment room itself are consistently being cleaned and disinfected to the standards of the laws requirements.The treatment room is extensively cleaned in between clients. This includes wiping all surfaces with an EPA registered disinfectant. We have also taken the extra measure to install UV lights in the common area that will kill bacteria on surfaces!
•As always, all sharps one time use and are disposable. All other tools used to perform the microblading procedure (measuring calipers, tweezers,etc.) are cleaned and disinfected with medical grade disinfectants prior to your service.
•As always I will be wearing a face mask and disposable gloves while performing your service.
• It is now required by law that we all wear masks in the public spaces of the building. Which is anywhere outside of the treatment room.
• We have also set in place staggered appointment times, leaving ample time for cleaning and sanitation in between clients. This also gives each client time to leave their appointment with no contact with the next client.
• We also ask that if you are comfortable, please wait in your car for your appointment time, to reduce any crowding of the lobby area. Please TEXT or CALL (954)289-7442 when you arrive for your appointment time. We ask that in the case that you are waiting in the lobby area to keep a safe social distance (6 feet) between yourself and anyone else around you
• As always, no extra guests are allowed to accompany you to your appointment including children, spouses, friends, etc.
•We have provided hand sanitizer for all clients in the treatment room, and ask that you use it upon entry.
• We are operating on limited capacity and appointments slots may be reduced. Please be patient while we work through this phase of reopening.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.
-DemiBrow Microblading Studio